I’m addicted to 24. Almost as much as I’m hooked on Starbucks. It’s a good thing for me that 24 is only 24 and not 48 or 72 or worse. So as I spread the good news about this show, I wanted to pass on some great facts about Jack Bauer, the postmodern superhero. I stole these from another blog site.
* If everyone on 24 followed Jack’s instructions, it would be called 12.
* If you wake up in the morning, it’s because Jack Bauer spared your life.
* Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.
* There have been no terrorist attacks in the United States since Jack Bauer appeared on television.
* When someone asks Jack Bauer how his day is going, Jack replies, "Previously on 24…"
* Jack Bauer doesn’t speak any foreign languages, but he can make any foreigner speak English in a matter of minutes.
* When Google doesn’t know the answer, it asks Jack Bauer for help.