In a couple weeks I'll be heading down to Indianapolis to participate in the Simply Youth Ministry Conference. Some things I'm looking forward to:
- Reminding Jason Ostrander where he comes from [link]
- Being the annoying fly that keeps buzzing around Brian Aaby [link]
- Facilitating a Grow Down workshop [link]
- Facilitating a Generational Transference workshop [link]
- Doing my best to not mess up in a discussion panel [link]
- Having breakfast with my favorite bff James Grout [link]
- Connecting with people passionate about next generation investment – I'm convinced there is no greater calling than equipping successive generations to follow Jesus.
- Hanging out in Indy with my innovative tech attorney/professor brother [link]— but I especially can't wait to be wrestling with my nephews.