After thirty years of next-generation ministry, Dr. Ken is balding in his hairline but still bold in his faith. He takes that zestful irony to the classroom at Crown College in Minnesota, where he serves as the Professor of Youth Ministry and the Director of Ministry Partnership. Ken is the “Blue Letters Editor” of the Award-winning Jesus-Centered Bible, and has authored numerous discipleship resources like Grow Down and Make a Difference. You probably would want to know that he is also a nerdy Cubs fan, the founder of NEXT Ministry Conferences, has several Chuck-Taylors, is married to the brilliant Kathy, and is called “dad” by three of the most interesting people on the planet.
NEWS & UPDATES
NEW BOOK!! 50 Meals Even Your Teenager Can Make is available now at Amazon!!
Event Schedule: – Thanks for nothing Covid!
- 7.29-8.1.20 Family Camp, Hidden Acres Camp, IA
- 8.24.20 Crown College Welcome Chapel
- 9.18-19.20 Crown College Homecoming
- 9.26.20 NEXT-WesternPA
- 10.17.20 NEXT-SoCal
10.23-25.20 AYME, Albuquerque, NM Ugh stupid Covid!!
- 10.24.20 NEXT-NoCal, NEXT-RockyMountain
- 11.7.20 NEXT-EasternPA
- 11.20-22.20 Hosanna Youth Retreat, Lake Geneva CC
- 2.20.21 NEXT-SWFlorida
- 2.27.21 NEXT-Metro
- 3.6.21 NEXT-TwinCities
- 3.12-13.21 Ignite-Youth, Des Moines, IA
- 4.9-10.21 Ignite-Youth, Chicago, IL
- 4.17.21 NEXT-Dayton
- 8.6-7.21 Hmong NextGen Retreat, Spencer Lake CC
- 9.3-5.21 Lake Beauty Family Camp